Monday, December 3, 2012

Favorite Books of 2012

I've been keeping a list of all the books that I have read this year and I thought that I would share my favorites with you! These books might be old (not all of them came out this year) but if they're on the list then they're worth a look!

Historic Romances
1. Song of My Heart by Kim Vogel Sawyer
2. Short Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer
3. The Lady of Milkweed Manor by Julie Klassen
4. Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake
5. The Fire in Ember by DiAnn Mills
6. Heart of Stone by Jill Marie Landis
7. The Swiss Courier by T. Goyer and M. Yorkey

Modern Day
1. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
2. Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh
3. Nowhere, Carolina by Tamara Leigh

Next week I'll put up a list of my favorite CDs from this year! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment