Thursday, December 13, 2012

Look of the Day - Dressy Christmas

Christmas Look #2!
(see look one here)

Like I said in my last "Look of the Day - Christmas Version" post, I want to help you all mix it up a little with your Christmas wardrobe. I want to help you get away from the regular LBD or red and green outfits that are awesome but can sometimes get a little tiring...

For this outfit, I wanted to take it a bit more dressier than last time. I love white dresses! I think they're super classy and cute. When I think of Christmas I think of snow and so white automatically becomes a Christmassy colour for me because it's associated with snow! Here I paired it with some grey tights to go with the winter wonderland theme I was creating. Next I added gold shoes and a silver necklace. "Hold up there!" You might be thinking... Gold and silver in one outfit. Yup! I love mixing metals at Christmas time. Any sparkle is good sparkle. The trick is not to go over board with it. These two pieces play off each other easily!

To add a bit more Christmas I added a cute green bow headband and why not add some red to the accessory that every girl forgets about... your nails.

Hope these tips are helpful and help you get more wear out of your wardrobe!


Dressy, understated Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment