Here are my top 10 albums of all time - ones that have challenged me and, literally, rocked my world! In no particular order (although I'd probably put the one from Mainstay and For King and Country as tied for my ultimate top albums).
1. The Beautiful Letdown - Switchfoot
2. City Harbor - City Harbor
3. Crave - For King and Country
4. Live Like That - Sidewalk Prophets
5. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
6. No Far Away - Chris August
7. Over And Underneath - Tenth Avenue North
8. Well Meaning Fiction - Mainstay
9. What I've Become - Ashes Remain
10. 3 & Union - 3 & Union
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Sometimes you just need a song that speaks truth into the deepest parts of your soul.
This is one of those.
"I'm face to face with Love Himself."
Song: Boldly I Approach
Artist: Rend Collective*
*Their new album came out today and it's fantastic!
It's called "The Art of Celebration" and all the lyric videos can be found on youtube!
Thursday, March 13, 2014
My friend showed me a video for Tori Kelly's song Paper Heart, and I was sold.
Her soulful voice makes me think of Demi Lovato and Britt Nicole,
and her lyrics are cute but thoughtful.
Song: Dear No One
Artist: Tori Kelly