Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We Have Hope

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."
- 1 Corinthians 13:12

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us." 
- Romans 8:18

"So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light monetary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18




As you go through this next week, I encourage you to take a look at your life and your struggles with a different perspective. I have said this before on this blog, but when we look at our lives in light of eternity it changes things - at least for me it does, and hopefully for you too! When we fix our eyes on Jesus, it lets us see that these struggles that we go through aren't for nothing... we have hope; we have heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment