Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Words with Impact

Here are a few quotes/snippets of lyrics that have greatly impacted me over the past few days!

They've made me feel like a prisoner
They've made me feel set free
They've made me feel like a criminal
Made me feel like a king

They've lifted my heart
To places I'd never been
And they've dragged me down
Back to where I began

Words can build you up
Words can break you down
Start a fire in your heart or
Put it out


-Words by Hawk Nelson

----
 
Sometimes it's hard to keep believing
In what you can't see
That everything happens for a reason
Even the worst life brings
If you're reaching for an answer
And you don't know what to pray
Just open up the pages
Let His word be your strength

And hold on to the promises
 Hold on to the promises
 Jesus is alive so hold tight
Hold on to the promises

-Promises by Sanctus Real

----

"Only God can unscrabble eggs."
-Author Unknown

----

"Getting over a painful experience is like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward."
-C.S. Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment