Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Impact

Instead of limiting it to one quote this week I thought I would share a few quotes/verses/lyrics that have greatly affected my life in the past few months. Enjoy!

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective"
- James 5:16

"Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you've got a big heart and aren't afraid to let others see it."
- Brigitte Nicole

"God's grace is not an excuse to sin, but rather a reason to love and serve Him more fully."
- Unknown

"Bad days make good ones better."
- Unknown

"You could run till you can't find hope, sail till you can't see land. But there is no place you could go. You could fall till you're out of hope, chase things that never last. You could never run to far. Love will find you where you are."
- Love Will Find You by The Museum

"Consume me, Lord. Every single thought. Consume me, Lord. 'Cause You are all I've got. There's nothing here that I want more than to be consumed by You."
- Consume Me by Sixteen Cities

No comments:

Post a Comment