Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer Lists

Summer 2015 Fashion Tips:
1. White is always ideal for summer. Try a cute take on it with a white dress and bright accessories.

2.  Swim suits are a perfect piece to invest in. I've mentioned it before, but I love a good one piece - they're classic yet unexpected. This one (it's actually a two piece but has the flair of a one piece!) has had me swooning with it's unique silhouette and bright pops of colour.

3. Best way to beat the heat: dresses! Seriously, they're breezy but totally put together. Find one like this one and you can make it casual or put-together for the office.

Coming Soon (Music):
 1. July 10th - Owl City - Mobile Orchestra

2. July 17th - Jon Foreman - The Wonderlands: Shadows (EP)

3. August 28th - Sidewalk Prophets - Something Different

On My Reading List:
1. Donal Miller's Scary Close 

2. Lisa Velthouse's Craving Grace {I read this book every summer}

3. Judah Smith's Life Is ____

On A Random Note:
It's Sevenly's 4th Birthday! I've mentioned this website a few times on the blog and I'm 100% a fan. They have helped raise almost $4.5 million dollars for various charities in their 4 years, all the while promoting these amazing causes through they're fantastic t-shirts and products. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment