Here are my top 5 always-on-repeat Christmas songs for the year (they didn't necessarily come out this year) in no particular order:
1. All Is Well - Carrie Underwood & Michael W. Smith - can you really ever go wrong with Carrie Underwood? Beautiful lyrics and beautiful harmonies
2. Nothing Like Christmas - Anthem Lights - I've had a new-found appreciation for these talented guys since I started listening to their covers this summer. I love the thoughtfulness of these lyrics!
3. Emmanuel - Love & The Outcome - These two nail it every time and this one is absolutely no exception! Beautiful vocals!
4. December 25 - Francesca Battistelli - A cute, upbeat song to put on in the background while you're Christmas cookie making!
5. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Pentatonix - Seriously... how talented can you get? Mind. Blown!