Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Beauty Buys

For me, fall is all about easy make-up and good moisturizers, because with busy post-summer life starting up again having go-to's for those two things help smooth out the rest of the transition into waking up a little bit earlier and moving a little bit quicker. Here are my four beauty favorites that I've found this year:

1. St Ives - Cranberry Seed & Grape Seed Oil body lotion
With just a hint of a sweet cranberry smell that's not too over-powering, and a formula that allows for quick absorption and no sticky residue (not to mention it's made of natural ingredients!), this lotion is perfect to slather on morning and night. Plus, it won't break the bank (I bought it for under $5).

2. Avon - Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover lotion
I think the thing that's the worst about actually taking the time to put makeup on is that it's pain to take off. This remover is super easy to use (rub it in using your finger tips and wipe off with a damp cotton ball) and takes seconds. Works for me!

3. Almay - Intense i-Colour Eyeshadow
I have this one in the shimmer-i kit for blue eyes and I tried it out for the first time today. It's wonderful! Three colours that blend together nicely and are already laid out for you in a way that makes it super easy to apply quickly and be out the door!

4. Nivea - Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia
For me I don't like anything sticky on my lips, but a good, creamy lip balm is hard to find. This one goes on creamy and stays that way, with just a hint of a scent that reminds me of Hawaii. 

No comments:

Post a Comment