1. Simple pieces with unique details like this blouse from Club Monaco are a great addition to your wardrobe. It's a way of looking professional and put-together with an added twist of fun.
2. Statement necklaces are huge right now! My personal favourites are large floral ones with vibrant colours, like this one from wetseal.com. Add it to a simple white tee and jeans to create a fun, easy outfit.
3. Floral has been trendy for the past little while but to be able to transition it into fall is a toughy. Look for pieces that are darker and contain more earth tones.
4. Blazers are a key trend this fall. Add one to a casual outfit or dress to make an outfit go from good to great. I love this one from Gap that is a vibrant colour with a great white trim!
5. Leopard print is a great print that has been coming up more and more this past little while. It's great for pattern mixing or adding a little bit of pizzaz to an outfit.
6. Ankle booties are super trendy right now. Wear them with your favourite flirty summer dress to get a bit more wear out of it. They are a great transition piece!