Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Having a Moment: Stripes + Plaid and Sevenly

At this current point in the winter season, layering is definitely key! I am loving the stripe and plaid combinations that keep popping up on pinterest! Here's two of my favorites:
via. Twenties Girl Style

via. unknown




Can I also just take another moment here to highlight some of my absolute favorite t-shirts (that I'm dreaming about wearing with cuffed jeans and cute flats when the weather gets warmer)? If you haven't heard of Sevenly you are seriously missing out! Cute limited-edition t-shirts that help support amazing organizations? A total win-win in my books! Here are two of my favorites (the bottom one is no longer available [sorry!] but it does showcase their amazing artistry and thoughtfulness as they put together designs!):

direct link to product: here


No comments:

Post a Comment