Friday, August 23, 2013

Transitions.

I love summer. Actually I think that I like all seasons (winter with it's snow is definitely my favorite though). But fall is kinda iffy for me. It brings colder weather, kinda in between hot and cold, and lots of rain where I'm from, which I don't always enjoy. Here are some pieces that will be helping me transition into the autumn season, and hopefully they'll help you out too!

1. Denim Jackets - a perfect layering piece to add a little warmth to your favorite summer dress!
2. Khakis - I've got a cute pair of these in purple and I love that they are light enough to be worn in the warmth, but they're pants so they transition right into fall.
3. Midi-Skirts - these skirts are all the rage right now, and they add a little swing to an autumn step. They might even be able to replace your summer dresses? (ok, that might be asking it to do too much, but still - they can be cute)
4. Bright Rain Jacket - well, if you can't beat it, join it. Try out a fun rain jacket in a bright hue or pattern to liven up a drizzly day.
5. Sheer Tops - these give the allusion of long sleeves but not the warmth of a sweater or a true t-shirt. They are also extremely on-trend right now.

Fall 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment