Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thankfulness

My Bible Study and I had a "50 Days of Thankfulness" event where we wrote down one thing a day that we were thankful for for 50 days. It was so great that we did it twice - once around Thanksgiving and another time in the new year. I love taking a few seconds out of my day to focus on being thankful. I think that we get caught up in focusing on "me me me" in our society rather than on God. This is a small way to counter that.

Here are a list of what I have been thankful for these past few days. I hope this list inspires you to write your own!

- Springtime sunshine
- Laughing with friends
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream
- Finishing a midterm
- Checking off lots of things on my to-do list
- Skype dates with friends



p.s. you can listen to Hawk Nelson's new CD (coming out April 2nd) all week here! Check it out - it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment